Saturday 29 January 2011

Update on the Kent International Keyboard Show

There is now a 'news' sheet available with all the details of the show
click here for more details


will be with Hammond Organ UK at the KENT INTERNATIONAL KEYBOARD SHOW 5th & 6th Feb 2011

Lots of Jamminn' - Workshops - Free Player Clinics.

Would be great to see anyone that can make it.


Also part of the 'workshops' include "how did I do that"

I am always being asked about the demos and audio I use in some live shows
Well ...... I have prepared some stuff to take you through tweaking your Hammond XK's sound to suite various styles of music.

The little audio player below will give you a taste of what I will be going through on the XK- and Computer based DAW's.
Everything you hear is generated and played from the XK connected to my Mac system.

Learn how I do this at the show. I have chosen 3 iconic Hammond tunes in diverse styles plus a nice little funk riff.

player_mp3_maxi

Cheers ... Malc

No comments:

Post a Comment