Wednesday 2 February 2011

A few comments on the NEW B-3

I keep getting asked about the authenticity of the new B-3 ... Well these comments taken from one of my media channels from all over the world sort of sum it up.....Thanks to all for your kind words ... Cheers ... Malc

  • OUTSTANDING Explanation of the Great Hammond Organ, I have owned and Played Hammond Organs since 1961, Right now I have the XK-3 with a Leslie Simulator, at only 40Lbs You have to Love it, Excellent Sound without the weight, Thanks for a Great Channel Malc ... BobbyD (USA)

  • Wonderful Channel, Excellent Playing and Outstanding Explanations.

  • Hi MalcDeakin, your DVD arrived today, and I'm very happy with them. Everybody who likes the Hammond organ should see it! Best regards Alfatull

  • Fantastic instrument. Saw it brilliantly demonstrated at the Music Show in Dublin, while checking ot the Hammond stand, was great to see!\

  • Keep up the good work, heres to Hammond going strong into the future!

  • I've been playing for over 40 yrs. I owned a B3 in 1970. I owned a beautiful A100 in 1990. Now, I'm the PROUD owner of the new B3. BEST instrument I have had the pure pleasure to own and play in my entire life.All the New Hammond B3 haters out there....I understand that you don't want to spend or don't have the money to make a quality investment...I love my New B3

  • Malc. great playing and bril explanation. I bought one !  More vids please

  • I own a 1960 C3 - I adore it, but I'm it's no secret how unreliable the originals can be for giggers, and anyone who disagrees is insane.

  • The generator is invincible, but the ageing parts will go wrong soon enough. You can delay it by paying out for a full rebuild, but a stock original B3 is simply NOT a reliable instrument to gig with.


  • I would gladly buy the new B3/B3P, except I'm scared off by the price

  • Hopefully I will be one day able to buy a B3........I use an XK1...and the organ sound great....but B3 is my dream.......and when I see this new digital B3...wow.....I wish I had one......or a Chopped vintage B3....:)...God bless.....Great job!!!!

  • Thanks for the detailed explanation of the tonewheels - I never really knew how the sound was made.

  • I'm amazed. Pure astonishment. This organ is fantastic, I'm seeing, as was the original Hammond B-3. I am glad you covered this in an overview such as this.

  • I want to see & hear MORE.... Great info here, just need more....

  • Good to see something different from boring funk/blues on Hammond  Very Santana-ish

  • This is beautiful !! The organ sound is a bit overdriven unlike the other videos, is it connected to some overdrive pedal here ?
  • VERY VERYYYY NICEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment