Tuesday 27 September 2011

Back to business

I am now back in business after the long forced summer break

Currently starting to talk with promoters and Hammond about gigs etc.

I am also hoping to arrange a SK Stage Keyboard Demo Day.

We will take an in depth look at the new keyboards and I will pass on a few tips and tricks into the bargain.

I am pretty sure that you will be amazed at what the SK1 and SK2 can do in any scenario, home, studio, stage , part of a MIDI set up etc.

Most of the stuff you have seen on YouTube etc only scratches the surface.
Yes it is ideal for Hammond players wanting to add lightweight 'real Hammond' to the keyboard arsenal but it can offer much more than this.
Come along and find out for yourself.

Before I do this I REALLY NEED SOME FEEDBACK from those of you who would like to attend.
Once I have a rough idea of the interest I can arrange the venue and dats(s)

Cheers
Malc

No comments:

Post a Comment