Tuesday 6 September 2011

I am back ... (: and off to Poland

Hello .. been a long time.

many many thanks to all of you who have been sending me messages of support and good wishes.

Think I am back now.
Good news is that the wrist is doing well.
Still gets a bit swollen after playing a long session but it is getting there I reckon.

Next week I am on my first gig since the accident back in April.
Off to Poland and kick off the tour on Sunday at the very grand Pałac w Drwalewie in Warsaw then on Tuesday to the Blue Note Jazz Club in Pozan the gigs in Wroclaw Wed, Gliwice, Thurs and finish off in Kieice on Friday.

Cant wait to get back into it.
I have a fantastic Polish band:
Pawel Dobrowolski 'Drums'
Krzysztof Scieranski 'Bass'
Piotr
Świerzbiński `Guitar'
and hopeful gust appearances from
Kuba Raczyński 'Saxaphone' + maybe some other special guests ?

These guys are the best and recently have been seen with the likes of Nigel Kennedy, Jeff Beck + many more.

I have decided to give the New Hammond SK2 and SK1 an official airing at all of the gigs except the Blue note Club where the New B-3 and a couple of 122's will be the weapon of my choice .. well Blue Note Club gigs = B-3's right ?
Will write more soon and report on my return.

Cheers
Malc

No comments:

Post a Comment